The HJC RPHA 1N Helmet was developed after several years of focused efforts and crucial feedback from top world class athletes in MotoGP. The RPHA 1N is the very same FIM certified model used by HJC’s world-class athletes in both MotoGP and World SBK. FIM Racing homologation standards and provides the highest level of protection, even against glancing impacts that can cause rotational motion.
Reinforcement materials, including carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric, provide enhanced shock-resistant performance for a more comfortable and lighter helmet. Moisture-working and antibacterial SilverCool interior combined with an Advanced Channeling System (ACS) ensure you stay cool when the track heats up. The anti-scratch coated HJ-35 face shield is Pinlock and tear-off ready for optimal visibility and performance.
- P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) Reinforcement Materials, Including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid Fabric
- Aerodynamic Shell Design
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Pinlock®-Ready HJ-35 Visor
- Easy Attachment System Allows Tool-Less Shield Replacement
- SilverCoolTM Enhanced Moisture Wicking and Quick Dry
- Removable, Washable Crown and Cheek Pads
- Double D-Ring Chinstrap
- Speaker Pockets for Bluetooth Communication
- Standards: FIM, ECE, & DOT Approved
- Construction: P.I.M. Plus Reinforcement Materials
- Weight: 3.33 lbs / 1508 grams (approx, based on size medium solid color)