*Message us to confirm availability prior to ordering.
Bringing performance technologies developed in MotoGP and World Superbikes to younger and smaller-framed riders, the Youth GP Plus Cup Leather Suit features injection-molded shoulder protection, knee sliders and an aerodynamic back hump. Specifically designed and developed to take into account the specific anatomical profiles of youth/smaller-framed riders the suit has plenty of comfort features for excellent overall performance.
- Premium leather main chassis construction from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather
- Ergonomic chassis incorporates perforated leather panels
- Multi-panel, body-mapped construction that incorporates stretch panels in the arms, knees and at the crotch
- Leather accordion stretch panels on the rear shoulders, knees and lumbar rear
- Integrated Polyethylene (PE) foam padding on the chest, hips, coccyx and back for improved comfort and fit
- 3D multi-panel knee construction with removable, adjustable Polyurethane (PU) Sport knee sliders
- One-piece internal knee, tibia and shin protectors
- Shoulder protector design features over-molded Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) guards layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort
- Snap button system to integrate Alpinestars Nucleon back protector (sold separately)
- Chest and back compartment have PE padding (Nucleon chest and back protectors available separately)
- Aerodynamic ventilated back hump positioned with 3D mesh panels for superior cooling
- Mesh liner for excellent comfort and ventilation
- Inner waterproof pocket for safe storage
- Innovative calf expansion gussets improve the range of fit and riding comfort