Dunlop’s Q4 tires are the ultimate in hyper-sport tire performance for serious sport and track-day riders. They both offer quick warm-up times and extended tire life so you can spend more time on your favorite tracks and roads.
- A purpose-built track-day tire achieves lean angles up to 62 degrees! The Sportmax Q4 is DOT-approved for street-legal use.
- The user-friendly Q4 does not require tire warmers, and runs at street pressures, eliminating the need for chassis or electronic adjustments.
- Rear tire compound contains carbon black like Dunlop’s racing slicks for maximum grip.
- Jointless Tread (JLT) technology uses a continuously wound strip compound to optimize stability, flex, and grip across the rear tread profile.
- Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance, braking stability and feel.
- On Tread Branding—raised letters built into the shoulder.
- The Sportmax Q4 is DOT-approved for street-legal use.
- Made in the USA