The Professional Line has previously ONLY been available to Moto GP teams, WSBK teams and AMA Pro Teams. It is the elite tire warmer available!
Temperature Adjustable with Micro Processor Controller and Digital Display (Includes Carrying Case).
- Unique “Full Coverage” Heater Design with only 9mm spacing – provides uniform heating across heating area and surface of tire.
- Nomex Insulation for Maximum Heat Retention
- Gentex Aluminized Kevlar Exterior (Adds Insulation Value and is Water & Tear Resistant.)
- Dupont Fiber Melt-Proof Inner Liner with Temperature Sensitive Dye (Shows misuse or malfunction.)
- Elastic Side Panels (Assists in insulating wheel and blocks wind.)
- Quick Disconnect Power Cord on All Models
- Digital Display Micro-Processor Temp. Controllers are attached to Tire Warmer
- Adjustable from Ambient to 225˚F
- Slow Heating Mode or Normal Mode
- Displays Either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Timer shows Running Time
- Carrying Case for All Models
- Temperature Settings – Selectable to 225°F / 100°C
- Exterior Fabric – Aluminized Kevlar
- Insulation – Felted Nomex & PE
- Heating Element – High Density-8mm Spacing
- Color – Chrome
COMPARISON OF HEAT DISTRIBUTION
The “Full Coverage” heater design of the Professional Line provides UNIFORM heat across the heating area and surface of tire.
The redesigned heating element is HALF the diameter of our standard element, producing a much greater density (185′ compared to 85′ of total heating element). The result is a controlled heat-up, lower surface temperatures, and more evenly distributed heat.
- Proprietary Felted Insulation made of an Aramid Fiber is added to retain heat.
- DTC Temperature Controller